- Changes to harbour leisure activities
- New Lower Thames Crossings to cut congestion and create thousands of jobs
- DWDR Meet the Buyer hailed a resounding success
- Vessel arrivals pave way for another milestone in Port development
- Kids Easter Race Cancellation
- P&O Ferries reports highest ever Q1 freight volumes on the English Channel
- New safety exclusion zone signals start of DWDR marine activity
- Meet the Buyer - Supplier Engagement Event 4th April, 2017
- Dover 2017 cruise season underway with the welcome arrival of the Saga Pearl II
- Dover Western Docks Revival (DWDR) creating lasting legacy for local jobs
- #PortofDover congratulates #YoungEnterprise Dover finalist winner #SirRogerManwoods & #AstorCollege, 2nd, for great https://t.co/B6pWT9OTIr
- #Dover #Marina #OpenDay #free activities, boat trips & parking @DoverRNLI,Sunday 14th May 10am-4pm https://t.co/MaKerroqzl
- @Port_of_Dover tugs Doughty & Dauntless assisting Luzon Strait onto Dover Cargo Terminal https://t.co/heN5YVY9Sb
- AidaSol @aida_de arrived @Port_of_Dover and Luzon Straight @Hammond_Agency in the entrance on a calm spring morning. https://t.co/WSzkj8zgZx
- Forget Springwatch live - I just watched Dredging live @Port_of_Dover with @tpwroyal. Seem to know what they're doing.
Welcome to the Port of Dover
Originally established in 1606, the principal activities of the Dover Harbour Board (DHB) are to administer and maintain the Port of Dover and its facilities and to develop resources to meet future demands.
The Port of Dover is Europe’s busiest ferry port, a vital international gateway for the movement of passengers and trade. It is also an award-winning cruise port, the second busiest in the UK and hosts some of the world’s most prestigious cruise lines. Other successful businesses include a cargo terminal, a top award-winning marina and several niche activities. The business mix is diverse.
Who Are We?
Work has now begun to prepare the harbour for the piling and land reclamation phase of the Port of Dover's flagship Dover Western Docks Revival (DWDR) development. ...
Preferred route for a new Lower Thames Crossing and A13 widening announced. ...
Over 100 companies and 250 attendees from across Kent and the South East turned out for the Dover Western Docks Revival (DWDR) Meet the Buyer event last week to learn about the scope of the forth...
Specialist vessels have started to arrive at the Port of Dover for the commencement of harbour dredging for the Port's flagship Dover Western Docks Revival (DWDR) development, which will enhance ...
Volume I, Volume II, Volume III, Further Information and the Marine Licence Application