- Harbour and Leisure Users Meeting - 30th March
- Meet the Buyer - Supplier Engagement Event 4th April, 2017
- Dover 2017 cruise season underway with the welcome arrival of the Saga Pearl II
- Port of Dover Kid's Easter Race Eggs-travaganza!
- Dover Western Docks Revival (DWDR) creating lasting legacy for local jobs
- A20 pedestrian crossing improvement works
- Dover Western Docks Revival (DWDR) Marketing Suite Reopens
- Port of Dover White Cliffs Christmas - a resounding success.
- DWDR Commencement of Construction
- Bankers back UK maritime trade by pledging £200m in loans for Dover Western Docks Revival
- @Port_of_Dover enjoying the seafront today with young carers @ddpearly @Llamagretch lovely day! X https://t.co/y8bPGRJMYf
- Thanks to Royal Cinque Ports Yacht Club for hosting our navigation safety briefing last night. Have a great season! https://t.co/3zqzkmdBeX
- @UniKentOH @Port_of_Dover @SantandarUK our first interview of 12 to choose our summer intern! https://t.co/iufmYWFi7y
- local businesses, contractors & suppliers interested in working with #DoverWesternDocksRevival Come to Meet the Bu https://t.co/fuD0ZWgDEq
- With CEO Tim Waggott & Finance Director Shaun Pottage @Port_of_Dover control tower - crucial to keep freight moving https://t.co/L9rkZpSnhq
Welcome to the Port of Dover
Originally established in 1606, the principal activities of the Dover Harbour Board (DHB) are to administer and maintain the Port of Dover and its facilities and to develop resources to meet future demands.
The Port of Dover is Europe’s busiest ferry port, a vital international gateway for the movement of passengers and trade. It is also an award-winning cruise port, the second busiest in the UK and hosts some of the world’s most prestigious cruise lines. Other successful businesses include a cargo terminal, a top award-winning marina and several niche activities. The business mix is diverse.
Who Are We?
Following our initial stakeholder meeting on the 7th February; we will be holding our second Harbour Leisure User Engagement Meeting at the Royal Cinque Ports Yacht Club (RCPYC) on 30th March at ...
DWDR Meet The Buyer event provides the opportunity for the principal contractor to meet local businesses of all sizes and understand the services they can offer. ...
Another successful cruise season ahead for Dover Cruise Port....
Put a springtime spring in your step and join us for this year's Kids Easter Race along Dover's Egg-cellent Esplanade on Thursday 13 April 2017....
Volume I, Volume II, Volume III,Â Further Information and the Marine Licence Application