CONTACT THE PORT OF DOVER
Tel: +44 (0) 1304 240 400
For all lost property enquires, please contact:
Tel: +44 (0) 1304 245 392
For all media enquiries, please contact the Corporate Affairs team:
TEL: +44 (0) 1304 240 400 Ext. 4410
The Port of Dover Police can be contacted 24 hours a day and 365 days of the year, please contact:
Port of Dover Police
Floor 4. Terminal Control Building,
TEL: +44 (0) 1304 216 084
FAX: +44 (0) 1304 241 956
Our Business Mission
Our mission is to apply our skills and experience to develop a growing, vibrant and commercially focused business that contributes to our community and to the economic interests of our nation.
OUR COMMITMENT FOR THE PORT OF DOVER:
The commitment is to be the Best Port in the World for the benefit of our customers and community.
Our Brand Values
Port of Dover should be seen as a brand of quality and importance.
The following characteristics will be expected from the brand:
- A market leader in its field(s).
- A continually growing business.
- A broader business than that of the past.
- A good, responsible neighbour and safe custodian.
- A deliverer of long-term stakeholder value.
- An opportunistic solution provider working in partnership with others.
Our Value Adding Objectives
Beyond our statutory duty which is to administer, maintain and improve the Port of Dover there are some key elements of our business which will remain as underpinning values:
- We will support and create economic growth nationally and locally.
- We will ensure that staff, contractors and visitors stay safe.
- Our services and infrastructure will remain dependable and efficient.
- At all stages we will aim to maintain free flowing traffic.
- Our efforts will deliver an improved environment and substantial local benefits.
- Wherever possible we will deliver integrated facilities for customers.
How Do We Create Value
In order to deliver on our brand values and meet our core statutory functions the following principles of conduct will be placed at the heart of everything we do:
- Good relationships will be fostered at all levels.
- All areas of the business will deliver outstanding or good performance, we will not settle for less.
- We will require people who perform and invest in training leaders of the future, we have identified further participants for our talent management programme and other champions of change.
- We will review our approach and better manage risk and uncertainty.