- Record freight shows continuing importance of efficient UK-European trade flows
- Study for an amazing career with our help
- Invitation: Dover Western Docks Revival (DWDR) Presentation
- Port and academics map traffic to keep Dover and trade flowing
- Port of Dover makes good on its promise to deliver for Dover as major construction stage commences
- Port partners with Kent Road Safety Team for new A20 campaign
- Port of Dover Cargo Limited - a strong future for cargo at Dover
- Former soldier's stolen 'Help for Heroes' motorbike recovered at Port of Dover
- High Volumes of traffic at the Port of Dover
- Port Of Dover Christmas Traffic
- Mark Quinn & Tim Waggott have clear message for #Kent MPs & Gvt - decision making on #infrastructure needs to speed https://t.co/AnxbYwaP0r
- Viking and @MSADover will be at Seatrade Cruise in Fort Lauderdale co sharing a stand with @Port_of_Dover. Furthers details to follow!
- Want to know more about #DoverWesternDocksRevival? Follow link to attend @Port_of_Dover presentations on 23 January https://t.co/EuaQgRNfi1
- Come to our #DoverWesternDocksRevival stakeholder meeting. Details can be found here: https://t.co/kqoXoA7asi
- #PortofDover record #freight shows continuing importance of efficient UK-European #trade flows - https://t.co/qALFXWlocf
Welcome to the Port of Dover
Originally established in 1606, the principal activities of the Dover Harbour Board (DHB) are to administer and maintain the Port of Dover and its facilities and to develop resources to meet future demands.
The Port of Dover is Europe’s busiest ferry port, a vital international gateway for the movement of passengers and trade. It is also an award-winning cruise port, the second busiest in the UK and hosts some of the world’s most prestigious cruise lines. Other successful businesses include a cargo terminal, a top award-winning marina and several niche activities. The business mix is diverse.
Who Are We?
The Port of Dover has announced another record year of freight traffic as Rt Hon Theresa May MP took the first step to establishing the UK's future economic relationship with our biggest tra...
The first stage of construction is now underway with the appointment of VSBW, a joint venture between VolkerStevin and Boskalis Westminster, to deliver the marine structures and bridge contract f...
Port and University of Kent joint venture ...
Volume I, Volume II, Volume III, Further Information and the Marine Licence Application