- Taffic update @2200hrs Sat, July 30
- Port of Dover advice for customers this weekend
- Traffic Update
- Car wrecks, water rescues and chemical spills
- Union Street Swing Bridge Reopened
- Plain sailing for the Port of Dover Community Regatta
- Port of Dover Statement - Last Weekend's Travel Situation
- UPDATE: Port of Dover - French Border Control
- Dover Western Docks Revival project achieves sustainability excellence award
- Goodwin Sands Marine Licence Application Open Meeting
- Travel update: all routes to #Port of Dover running freely with no delays at Port. Follow @PoD_travelnews for latest information.
- @158fan If you want photos closer to the vessel or of specific vessel do let us know.
- @158fan Tony there is no problem taking photographs from the Admiralty Pier of vessels when they are in the cruise terminals.
- @158fan Tony - sure, you can take photos from Admiralty Pier if they are for non commercial use.
- @158fan Tony members of the public can walk to the Cruise Terminal level from which you can see the vessels.
Welcome to the Port of Dover
Originally established in 1606, the principal activities of the Dover Harbour Board (DHB) are to administer and maintain the Port of Dover and its facilities and to develop resources to meet future demands.
The Port of Dover is Europe’s busiest ferry port, a vital international gateway for the movement of passengers and trade. It is also an award-winning cruise port, the second busiest in the UK and hosts some of the world’s most prestigious cruise lines. Other successful businesses include a cargo terminal, a top award-winning marina and several niche activities. The business mix is diverse.
Who Are We?
All routes into the Port of Dover are currently flowing. The Port is busy but operating normally....