- Europe's busiest ferry port hits all-time freight high
- White Cliffs Christmas hosts KMFM Ice Party
- Dover firmly on the map as a festive family destination
- Join us for the White Cliffs Christmas Opening Event
- DWDR laying the foundations for a new Dover
- Port of Dover saves jobs and trading at Dover outlet
- War Heroes Honoured at Dover Marine Station Remembrance Service
- Major National Oil Spill Exercise Hosted by Port of Dover
- Chaplain Honoured for Services to Port and People of Dover
- Mini Monster Mayhem in Port's Halloween Spooktacular
- #portofdover WINS prestigious National Railway Heritage Award for restoration of Cruise Terminal 1 building https://t.co/fzFy6NXl5R
- #Portofdover praised for seeing importance of Cruise Terminal 1 building: National Railway Heritage Awards https://t.co/2IOYv0Sh6Y
- Dont end up paying a penalty at Customs for your alcohol & tobacco from Europe. Know the rules before you travel https://t.co/xv3jpEPS1G
- Hearing of the exciting plans of @Port_of_Dover to revive the Western Docks and invest in the Eastern Docks as well. https://t.co/iza7EN1bQq
- @justCarakas Jelmer please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org thank you
Welcome to the Port of Dover
Originally established in 1606, the principal activities of the Dover Harbour Board (DHB) are to administer and maintain the Port of Dover and its facilities and to develop resources to meet future demands.
The Port of Dover is Europe’s busiest ferry port, a vital international gateway for the movement of passengers and trade. It is also an award-winning cruise port, the second busiest in the UK and hosts some of the world’s most prestigious cruise lines. Other successful businesses include a cargo terminal, a top award-winning marina and several niche activities. The business mix is diverse.
Who Are We?
White Cliffs Christmas is officially open...
Volume I, Volume II, Volume III, Further Information and the Marine Licence Application